My new parker bags - PICS

eleda

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
My 2 new parker bags arrived today. The kisslock in black/silver and the hobo $358 in sand/silver. I have included a photo of my things in the bag that I carry daily, including the baby wipes! The hobo is surprisingly large, it fits more than the kisslock when I put my things in it, the kisslock is at capacity, the hobo has a bit more room. There is no more room in the kisslock for anything else, the hobo still has more room and the magnetic stud closes easily. For comfort, the hobo is actually more comfortable too as it has the one strap, but both straps are soft and comfortable. The leather is soft. Not sure yet if I am in love with them but I think they are quite a classic style IRL so I don't think I will tire of them as easily as I do some of my other bags. I think they will be a great everyday bag.

Attachments

• sand.jpg
    sand.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 381
  • sand 3.jpg
    sand 3.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 273
  • black 4.jpg
    black 4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 394
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 371
  • black 3.jpg
    black 3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 355
You sure look fit, tanned, and beautiful modeling your new Parkers! Congrats. I thought I saw a purple Parker at the outlet, I picked it up and it was small, I don't know what it was really.

Thanks LAtiero85 and oopsididitagain, we are in summer here and 40 degrees, hence the tan. I think the purple you saw may have been the hobo, it does look small, that's why I am so surprised by what it fits inside. I think it will take a while for me to warm to them still, but they are growing on me. I think I am just used to a more statement bag, and these certainly don't shout at me, but I think they are still very nice.

I really like the black bag, could you tell me the style number and price, and do you know what other colors they will have this one in?

THey both look very nice, are those nappa leather? Congratulations on your new bags!!!

Thanks KaliDaisy, fluffy614 and coachmommyofmin, the style number of the black bag is 13437, it comes in sand/silver, black/silver, violet/brass and B4/WE (not sure what this is, maybe yellow).