My New Paraty Countdown Thread.....

:yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS- she's GORGEOUS MD !!! Still can't quite tell, is she a small or medium ? She looks slightly lighter/ pinkier than my purple Paraty ( which has a sort of brownish-hue to it). What is the official Chloe colour name for this one ? Mine is 'Dark Purple'. Enjoy her - I'm sure the pair of you will be regular head turners whenever you go on an outing together :P !

:yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS- she's GORGEOUS MD !!! Still can't quite tell, is she a small or medium ? She looks slightly lighter/ pinkier than my purple Paraty ( which has a sort of brownish-hue to it). What is the official Chloe colour name for this one ? Mine is 'Dark Purple'. Enjoy her - I'm sure the pair of you will be regular head turners whenever you go on an outing together :P !

The colour on the Chloe tag say "Purple" but its more of a Burgundy...as you can see when I put a photo of the Pigalle quilted bay with it which is a true purple.

My bag is the small/medium, NOT the large!

Its with the postal system...so it leaves Bahrain with (Barid Mumtaz) which you can't track, and then you can start tracking it when it arrives in Australia!

It took mine 4 days to arrive to Canada...so give yours the same or more!

mona_danya, thanks for that - my bag arrived today :yahoo:

Exactly 4 business days!!

I'm not 100% in love with the leather, I must admit, but I'm going to give it time to grow on me!