My New Paraty Countdown Thread.....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG! OMG! OMG!

I'm speechless!

2. Thanks Maria...and its the same size as choco....

3. Still undecided...new a lil more enabling...perhaps :graucho:!

4. Ok Gals, Vivi needs some enabling on an Old Pink Paraty available at a good price!

5. :yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS- she's GORGEOUS MD !!! Still can't quite tell, is she a small or medium ? She looks slightly lighter/ pinkier than my purple Paraty ( which has a sort of brownish-hue to it). What is the official Chloe colour name for this one ? Mine is 'Dark Purple'. Enjoy her - I'm sure the pair of you will be regular head turners whenever you go on an outing together :P !

6. The colour on the Chloe tag say "Purple" but its more of a Burgundy...as you can see when I put a photo of the Pigalle quilted bay with it which is a true purple.

My bag is the small/medium, NOT the large!

7. Just...WOW...is the one with the front pocket larger than the one without? Looks like that...Gorgeous colour...love it !

8. Thanks, and they are the same size!

9. WOW Mona! :nuts:

I'm so glad you shared more pics with us, that is a stunning colour! It looks great on you, no wonder you got complimented by the SA! It is really gorgeous, congrats:yahoo:

10. fantastic bag mona! they are releasing beautiful new colours at chloe! that purple is so rich...and the bag does look great on you. congrats!!!

11. what gorgeous glossy leather - congrats mona!!!

12. Congrats to a truly beautiful bag! Great colour and I love the style with the front pocket!

13. Mona !! Congrats, I love purple, your paraty is AWESOME. :nuts::heart::heart::heart:

14. Stunning bag Mona! The shade of purple is really deep and striking! Do they offer it without a pocket? Enjoy your new beauty! :yahoo:

15. mona_danya, thanks for that - my bag arrived today :yahoo:

Exactly 4 business days!!

I'm not 100% in love with the leather, I must admit, but I'm going to give it time to grow on me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice