My New Paraty Countdown Thread.....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. STUNNING!!! :nuts: Even with the quality of the iphone pic, I can tell the color is beautifully saturated. The gold hw really pops! Can't wait to see more pics...Congrats!

2. Amazing! Great colour - congratulations!

3. [​IMG]

^^O.M.G. GORGEOUS!

4. Love the color, congrats!

5. Wow! She's a beauty, Mona! Many congrats. Can't wait to see more pix. I'm really feeling the colour.

6. Gorgeous Mona! Looking forward to see more pics when you can!

Thank you for posting the photo on Mona's behalf Maria!:smile:

7. I was as excited as everyone else to see the pic!

Mona
    we need lots of close-up pics as well as some modeling!

8. Soooo sorry for the delay on the pics girls...and now without further a due:

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]

^^Such luxury :heart::heart::heart:! Mona you are making me "NEED" a partay!

10. Sorry Vivi...but if you get one, get it in a colour you absolutley love!

11. Oooooh, and I forgot to mention that I had walked into the BCBG store while Montreal yesterday. The SA there absolutley loved my bag, she was stunned at the colour! I was sooooo excited about that!

12. Gorgeous, Mona! The colour is really deep. Congrats on the beauty. :biggrin:

13. Mmmm...I KNOW the colour I want without a doubt! It's always nice when another admires your new baby :love:!

14. Does that mean what I think it means??? will you have a new Paraty on the way????????:graucho:;)

15. Your bag is beautiful, Mona. Looks like a piece of candy...
    IT looks larger than the choco one. Is this the same size?
    Enjooooy!