My new paddy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Vivi1205 and daisyrockyrosie - I believe it is an 06. I double checked with Qwerty234 and Lescoy so I think they are petty reputable sources! It is very smooshy.

Vivi1205 - no I haven't taken her out!!! I keep taking her out of her dust bag and looking at her. Thats enough for me :rolleyes: I want to condition and waterproof her first, plus I also feel like I should pay off my credit card first - end of Feb. Go figure the psychology in that one!!! I think a little buyers remorse - well only because of my husband - otherwise I'd be doing backflips!!!

DRR - yeah I am SO glad I didn't get a mini spy now! I still like it but I think it is a bit overpriced. If someone was giving one away, I'd take it. Just because I am a nice person........:smartass: