My new paddy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my muscade paddy:yahoo: Now I know why people have 12 paddys at one time! When you buy one you are hooked. It is such great quality.

I want to give a big thanks to Qwerty234 for answering a million questions (my new BF since I realised she is also from brisvegas) and Brigitte for authenticating.

Only bad thing is I had the chance to take her out for a spin today and I couldn't do it to her. Couldn't take her out into the big, wide, grubby world. It might become a museum piece.....:roflmfao:

http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv176/woody19752/new%20paddy/

2. Oh my. Gorgeous paddy...:love:. I can't wait to own my first paddy... Congrats on your new lovely :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:!!

3. looks great!

4. Congrats on your fabulous Paddy.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

5. She is stunning Woody! :yahoo:She looks great on you!

I'm glad I could help answer your questions too honey, if you need anything, PM me :heart:

I understand you not taking her out today - Brisvegas was a little rainy. But such a gorgeous bag, you can't keep her hidden away! Take her out tomorrow instead. I'm sure she will brighten your day wherever you take her. :yes:

6. Congrats on a fabulous paddy, Muscade is one of the best colours for the paddy!

7. And the Edith!

Muscade Edith.....one day it will be mine! :nuts:

8. Thank you all for your comments - it all extends the enjoyment of my purchase:dothewave:.- yippee!

Vivi1205 - make sure you get a paddy. You won't be disappointed. I swear mine is even more beautiful in real life. I was totally relieved when it arrived having bought it sight unseen.

Qwerty234 - what's the buzz with the Edith? Is it collectable/vintage/cool/classic?? I thought it looked a bit mumsy :whiteflag:

9. Ediths are hot... nowhere near mumsy... and muscade is the best color for anything...

Love the paddington, please do not keep it confined to the house though - it would be such a waste!

And still awaiting your spy news... still looking?/waiting? or was paddington a substitute?

10. Mumsy - what a lovely word - I don´t know it - does it mean for mummys? Anyway I :heart: this word - and imo Ediths are cute :smile:

11. I forgot - Congrats to your paddy :yahoo: it´s gorgeous :heart: the color :smile:

12. Phhheeeww lucky I got the muscade colour right since I am a bit off with my judgment of the Edith! She has a few fans out there I see :sweatdrop:

Diasyrockyrosie - yep I think I am over the mini spy thing. Cured! I am in lurrrrvveee with my paddy. It is gorgeous! I don't know what happened. I just fell out of love - and I maxxed out my credit card - yeah that helped! Also, I feel it is a bit overpiced for what it is, and the handheld thing probably wasn't going to work really well for me with 2 young kids. I think the quality of my paddy just blew me away.

I will try and take her out for a spin tomorrow but I feel like I should fuss with water proofing and conditioning before I take her out. I need to build up my courage:boxing:

Shivadiva - yes you guessed right about the meaning of 'mumsy'. I am glad I gave you some good Aussie slang english to add to your vocab:supacool: Thank you for your post - the muscade is really a lovely colour - I know of course I am going to say that but it really is!!

13. Yes, the Edith definitely wins cool points with my mum :nuts: it's her fave Chloe of mine.:P But I think it's an amazing bag too, not mumsy to me! Depends on how you wear it I guess. I thought at first I didn't like the style, but it grew on me, I got one, and I think it's a great style. Paddies are still my fave though.

Check out the attached pic too: drool worthy edith!

I just need to find Edith in muscade now :graucho: I just need something in muscade! If you don't take your paddy out I might be tempted to "rescue" it and take it for a spin! :roflmfao:

Attached Files:

14. :woohoo:Congratz! That is a lovely color. I recently got my first paddy and I felt the same way you do. Can't wait to get another color. After seeing how good the Muscade looks on you, I think it might be my next color.

15. Congrats, She is a beauty!:graucho: