My new paddy!

woody

Jan 10, 2009
Here is my muscade paddy:yahoo: Now I know why people have 12 paddys at one time! When you buy one you are hooked. It is such great quality.

I want to give a big thanks to Qwerty234 for answering a million questions (my new BF since I realised she is also from brisvegas) and Brigitte for authenticating.

Only bad thing is I had the chance to take her out for a spin today and I couldn't do it to her. Couldn't take her out into the big, wide, grubby world. It might become a museum piece.....:roflmfao:

http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv176/woody19752/new paddy/

She is stunning Woody! :yahoo:She looks great on you!

I'm glad I could help answer your questions too honey, if you need anything, PM me :heart:

I understand you not taking her out today - Brisvegas was a little rainy. But such a gorgeous bag, you can't keep her hidden away! Take her out tomorrow instead. I'm sure she will brighten your day wherever you take her. :yes:

Thank you all for your comments - it all extends the enjoyment of my purchase:dothewave:.- yippee!

Vivi1205 - make sure you get a paddy. You won't be disappointed. I swear mine is even more beautiful in real life. I was totally relieved when it arrived having bought it sight unseen.

Qwerty234 - what's the buzz with the Edith? Is it collectable/vintage/cool/classic?? I thought it looked a bit mumsy :whiteflag:

Ediths are hot... nowhere near mumsy... and muscade is the best color for anything...

Love the paddington, please do not keep it confined to the house though - it would be such a waste!

And still awaiting your spy news... still looking?/waiting? or was paddington a substitute?

Thank you all for your comments - it all extends the enjoyment of my purchase:dothewave:.- yippee!

Vivi1205 - make sure you get a paddy. You won't be disappointed. I swear mine is even more beautiful in real life. I was totally relieved when it arrived having bought it sight unseen.

Qwerty234 - what's the buzz with the Edith? Is it collectable/vintage/cool/classic?? I thought it looked a bit mumsy :whiteflag:

Mumsy - what a lovely word - I don´t know it - does it mean for mummys? Anyway I :heart: this word - and imo Ediths are cute :smile:

Phhheeeww lucky I got the muscade colour right since I am a bit off with my judgment of the Edith! She has a few fans out there I see :sweatdrop:

Diasyrockyrosie - yep I think I am over the mini spy thing. Cured! I am in lurrrrvveee with my paddy. It is gorgeous! I don't know what happened. I just fell out of love - and I maxxed out my credit card - yeah that helped! Also, I feel it is a bit overpiced for what it is, and the handheld thing probably wasn't going to work really well for me with 2 young kids. I think the quality of my paddy just blew me away.

I will try and take her out for a spin tomorrow but I feel like I should fuss with water proofing and conditioning before I take her out. I need to build up my courage:boxing:

Shivadiva - yes you guessed right about the meaning of 'mumsy'. I am glad I gave you some good Aussie slang english to add to your vocab:supacool: Thank you for your post - the muscade is really a lovely colour - I know of course I am going to say that but it really is!!

Yes, the Edith definitely wins cool points with my mum :nuts: it's her fave Chloe of mine.:P But I think it's an amazing bag too, not mumsy to me! Depends on how you wear it I guess. I thought at first I didn't like the style, but it grew on me, I got one, and I think it's a great style. Paddies are still my fave though.

Check out the attached pic too: drool worthy edith!

I just need to find Edith in muscade now :graucho: I just need something in muscade! If you don't take your paddy out I might be tempted to "rescue" it and take it for a spin! :roflmfao:

Attachments

• IMG_9045-streetstyle paris-robe h&m haute-sac chloe.jpg
    IMG_9045-streetstyle paris-robe h&m haute-sac chloe.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 69
:woohoo:Congratz! That is a lovely color. I recently got my first paddy and I felt the same way you do. Can't wait to get another color. After seeing how good the Muscade looks on you, I think it might be my next color.