My new paddington :)

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Well, my # finally came up on the waitlist, so here it is! :love: Its the new black for the cruise collection:biggrin: I think this has a lot more character than the black I originally thought I was going to get. Its more of a grey/blue or something.

Its an unwrapping!

paddy6.jpg

paddy5.jpg

paddy2.jpg

paddy4.jpg

They raised the price of this ***** $100 damn it :lol: I was quoted $1380 when I got on the waitlist.

paddy3.jpg

My two most recent purchases together:love: Its been a good shopping week.

paddy1.jpg

Noriko said:
Well, my # finally came up on the waitlist, so here it is! :love: Its the new black for the cruise collection:biggrin: I think this has a lot more character than the black I originally thought I was going to get. Its more of a grey/blue or something.]

It's beautiful, Noriko. What a great week you've had!

Can I get the name of the fertilizer that you are using on that tree in your backyard? :toung:

What a pretty color! Let me know how u like the bag so far?... Can you put it on the shoulder by the way, and is it as roomy as the spy? I know u hate the spy already now...

^^^I sure too, still trying to think of a way to offload that credit! There has to be someone in this world who needs it, just a matter of finding who it is :lol:

Its pretty roomy but by no means as large as the spy. I can put it on my shoulder, and I'm not a totally thin female either! I am loving it all the way! :biggrin: I'll let you guys know how it goes when I use it tomorrow.

After checking this thread, I was tempted to check up on the status of my paddington. Sooo, when I called NM, they said I crawled up only 3 spaces on the waitlist! I tried calling Chloe NY afterwards. They claim the waitlist is currently 2 pages long. I believe that's about 50 ppl... :weird: ...*shiver*

Noriko, you lucky duck!

I know that the Paddington is hot but as hot as 2 pgs of waitlist. Gosh, I m lucky to hv one. Try getting in Paris, they hv stk in hand, black, brown, blue etc...... and the price is cheaper, Euro 975 before detax of 12% and Euro1095 before detax for the one with leather shoulder strap.

Noriko, I m sure u r enjoying yr bag right now. Hv Fun!!!!!!