My new paddington :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, my # finally came up on the waitlist, so here it is! :love: Its the new black for the cruise collection:biggrin: I think this has a lot more character than the black I originally thought I was going to get. Its more of a grey/blue or something.

Its an unwrapping!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They raised the price of this ***** $100 damn it :lol: I was quoted $1380 when I got on the waitlist.

[​IMG]

My two most recent purchases together:love: Its been a good shopping week.

[​IMG]

3. What a pretty color! Let me know how u like the bag so far?... Can you put it on the shoulder by the way, and is it as roomy as the spy? I know u hate the spy already now...

4. ^^^I sure too, still trying to think of a way to offload that credit! There has to be someone in this world who needs it, just a matter of finding who it is :lol:

Its pretty roomy but by no means as large as the spy. I can put it on my shoulder, and I'm not a totally thin female either! I am loving it all the way! :biggrin: I'll let you guys know how it goes when I use it tomorrow.

5. lol i'll take it

6. oh congrats! it looks beaauutiful ^^

7. im sure you would look good w the bag! is so to-die-for!!

8. Looove the color! :love:

9. Bee-yoo-tee-ful bag! Congratulations!

10. this is a great bag looking at this makes wanna join the paddy bandwagon

11. After checking this thread, I was tempted to check up on the status of my paddington. Sooo, when I called NM, they said I crawled up only 3 spaces on the waitlist! I tried calling Chloe NY afterwards. They claim the waitlist is currently 2 pages long. I believe that's about 50 ppl... :weird: ...*shiver*

Noriko, you lucky duck!

12. I know that the Paddington is hot but as hot as 2 pgs of waitlist. Gosh, I m lucky to hv one. Try getting in Paris, they hv stk in hand, black, brown, blue etc...... and the price is cheaper, Euro 975 before detax of 12% and Euro1095 before detax for the one with leather shoulder strap.

Noriko, I m sure u r enjoying yr bag right now. Hv Fun!!!!!!

13. I love the color! The paddy rules!!! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice