My New Outlet Purchase

1. I LOVE this wristlet I just bought at the outlet today! I want to post the picture everywhere! :yahoo: I love the luscious fall red color...it is my favorite! And at $43, I knew it was meant to be. How much do these suede wristlets retail normally? My husband thought I spent too much, but I told him that retail is normally much higher! Did I lie?!?!:shrugs:

[​IMG]

2. ooh, I think aarti had/wanted/returned/wanted to buy back this wristlet! she might know...hoorah for your new wristlet!

3. Thats nice!

4. Congrats! Wow I didn't know they had those at the outlets! I'm thinking thats the outlet version of the suede wristlet, because the tag I think says factory? The boutique one I bought was smaller, without the buckle. I wish I never returned it!

5. It's beautiful! I love that color, and you didn't lie to your husband. I'm pretty sure wristlets like that are normally in the $60+ range. I just bought the legacy striped wristlet, which is all fabric, and it was $58 (which I did think was kind of high, but it was for our anniversary and I decided that my husband would want me to have it to go with the bag "he" bought me) (ok, I bought it and told him that's what he got me!). Congratulations and enjoy it!

6. You got a deal. Congrats!

7. GREAT deal and beautiful wristlet

8. Beautiful fall/winter color. Love it!

9. Am I the only one who can't see a picture?

nevermind..see it now..my computer wasn't loading the pic for some reason

10. Thanks everyone! I love fall colors so I was pretty happy with the wristlet!

Aarti, I'm sure you can still get it at the outlet if you like! Just call and find out!

Willowsmom, I LOVE that legacy stripe wristlet! What bag did your husband get you?!?! I am in love with the Ali bag (along with everyone else) and want that with the matching wristlet. *sigh* I dream...I dream!

11. phuong, I got the legacy shoulder bag in plum suede (there's a thread about it somewhere on the board!).

12. It is very nice.

13. Very cute!!

14. It's very cute.

15. I love that color. I saw some cute bags in that color too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice