My new Order for b bag ~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which one gona be a must have items?

1. GSH violet Part time

2. GSH Steel Part time / or in work size

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. omg ~ it end of the year.
    i gona make my new purchase.
    i 'm looking for something that is easy match
    & can use for daily bag for the whole season.

GSH - Violet PArt time
    GSh - Steel Part time
    GSh - Steel work :heart:

if any of u owe any of those
    please load up the picture
    thankssss

2. i think violet is the must have of this year!
    i'm not a great fan of ghs but looooove that colour

3. You really can't go wrong with either but I am going to vote for violet~ I am in love with any bag that is purple!!!

4. I think violet is more of an "it" bag, but I voted for steel GSH because you said you want to wear it everyday. I think you can match the violet for most days but steel is more of an everyday bag (and both are gorgeous). Good luck with your decision!

5. :heart: Violet
    I love violet, but if you want an everyday bag... choose steel!!!!

Good Luck~ ;)

6. Get the violet, more rare and special. It's such a beautiful color, it has such depth and richness to it!

7. I wish i had found a pt in a violet, but happy with my workbag.
    Good luck on finding one....I voted for the violet, of course....:yahoo:

8. is purple really that rare , in thailand i saw many of them with gold stud, but for purple i really prefer silver....
    i guess next year it gona be more rare then my anthracite

9. Here's a picture of my Steel/Plomb GSH Work. I love it and use it almost everyday for work. Hope it helps. But i also love Violet, so i think either is fine.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. unfortunately , i dun find any steel , i only c part time violet
    so maybe i will wait to c whether i can order the steel if not i will jus buy violet . hope is the right decision to sell my anthracite for that.

i love anthracite but now hard to find in part time.... so i think PT is a suitable size for me. but i guess violet can prove me a better person too!!!