My new olive/teak medium downtown

alisonanna

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
I just got this downtown in olive - 40% off at Nordstrom
also shown is my balenciaga in olive
do I have sale eyes? is it just crazy to have 2 bags so close to the same color. I love this color, are they are 2 entirely different bags, but is it worth spending the extra and getting a downtown in another color?
ol006.jpg

ol001.jpg

ol003.jpg

ol008.jpg

Congratulations! :woohoo: Your downtown is gorgeous!

And your Balenciaga in Olive is breathtaking! :drool:

It made me visit the Balenciaga forum to learn more about these beauties!

hey everyone -

i just got the same one - (cypress green actually) in a medium from neiman's. it was marked down to $1068 from $1595. i love love love it! i originally had the large one - on sale at nordstrom but found it too big for my petite frame.

anyway, the key is to call certain stores. i just called neiman's dallas and she was able to check what colors they had across the country. i suggest this route over going into the store itself. since they're all commission-based, they're very competitive with other stores.

enjoy!

Hey everyone, I returned this bag and got the black today, so if anyone is interested, it's back at Nordstrom.

I think that was a solid decision, there is no way you won't get tons of use out of your black downtown and I personally think the olive B-bag has a little more depth to the color, so that's the one I would have kept in that color family, too. Congrats on both of your new bags!