My new (old) city

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She joins my other city in outremer... now i'm just waiting on a perfect red. Black, blue and red are my 'perfect' basics. It's a M series Noir. Maybe my imagination but she seems smaller than my outremer. Sorry for all the glare, it's super sunny today in my location.

Attached Files:

2. CONGRATULATIONS!! Such a quintessential Bal bag :heart: Enjoy picking out your next Bal (red)!!!:heart:

3. Great choice; congrats! :tup:

4. Lovely, congrats!

5. congratulations!

6. A beautiful classic...congrats. :heart:

7. thank you, all... this is my first black bag from any designer. i usually go with colors only. having a basic black bag is much nicer than i figured it'd be:smile:

8. Congrats on this great classic!

9. Great classic!!! Many congrats indeed :smile:

10. Beautiful! Congrats!

11. Congrats! A classic. And f/w 2011 was a fabulous season for Bal leather IMO. Looks like it's barely used, what a great find!

12. thank you! yes, she's in perfect condition. i get really confused by these brand-new bags you can buy second-hand. i wonder why people don't wear their bags??!!

13. yeah........but is good for us who wanted to get preloved in good condition. I am still looking around for nice one in Hamilton leather, etc. I just missed a nice one in Bronze color..:smile:

14. Congrats!!

15. I think sometimes when people have several or many bags and rotate them frequently there is very little wear on them. It's not so much that they're not used, they're just lightly used. I have workhorse bags that I'll use less carefully and bags that I'll just use for a day or a few days at a time before I switch. Maybe your city might have been one like that ;)