My new obsession -- chanel eyeglasses

ashin121

O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
HI! I wanted to share my new obsession. I started venturing out my chanel love from purses/makeup to eyeglasses! I bought my first pair as a pharmacy student and then just bought two more! I bought the black one in October 2012 and then the chain gray/brown one last week! I used to wear ONLY contacts, but eyeglasses lately have been so fun!

I LOVE the detailing on the chain one! It actually has leather wrapped in the chain. :heart:

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,013
  • image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,300
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,006
Last edited:
Huray for chanl eyeglasses! :biggrin: I have a pair too and love eyeglasses in general. Too bad that the glasses are so extremely expensive (+ i have cylinder, so even more expensive)

May I ask where do you purchase those? Very nice especially the leather interlaced chain on the temple.

Yea! I normally get it at LensCrafters mainly because my sister is an optometrist there. Not all LensCrafters have chanel. I just moved from San Diego to Michigan so I had to look for a place here. I have VSP eye insurance so I called around to all the listed optometry in Michigan and found only one that carried it. The style number for the chain one is chanel 3223Q. It was the most expensive pair. Without insurance it's $570 just for the frame. With my insurance it was $348. they come in many different colors.

The black version of the chain one is so pretty and would have matched my black caviar jumbo with SHW perfectly... But I already had a black pair. HTH

Huray for chanl eyeglasses! :biggrin: I have a pair too and love eyeglasses in general. Too bad that the glasses are so extremely expensive (+ i have cylinder, so even more expensive)

Ohh post a picture of yours! Yes chanel eyeglasses are more expensive than others but they are so pretty!

HI! I wanted to share my new obsession. I started venturing out my chanel love from purses/makeup to eyeglasses! I bought my first pair as a pharmacy student and then just bought two more! I bought the black one in October 2012 and then the chain gray/brown one last week! I used to wear ONLY contacts, but eyeglasses lately have been so fun!

I LOVE the detailing on the chain one! It actually has leather wrapped in the chain. :heart:

Thanks for letting me share!

Gorgeous classic glasses! :smile: Congrats on your latest pair!

Gorgeous classic glasses! :smile: Congrats on your latest pair!

Thank you! excited to have some variety to my outfits!

Congrats! I guess that I am not only one who loves Chanel frames.....I own about 6 pairs and counting....

wow! I'm planning on getting one per year (maybe with my optometrist sister's aid ;) i'll get more a year.):biggrin: I hardly see anyone post eyeglasses. you should post a picture of your collection!

I'm so glad there are others out there who love their prescription lenses! I was getting very bored of my black Prada frames and when I went to OPSM for an eye check, my boyfriend picked out a gorgeous pair of pink/red frames for me!

I'm so glad there are others out there who love their prescription lenses! I was getting very bored of my black Prada frames and when I went to OPSM for an eye check, my boyfriend picked out a gorgeous pair of pink/red frames for me!

I want to get a red pair next! :smile: I was just thinking that. My sister is an optometrist and she was telling me that little kids come in all the time and fake needing glasses because they are "cool" now. hahha She catches all of them though and then they start crying :sad:.

Love them all! Was so bummed when I got glasses recently and none of the Chanels looked good on me.

Enjoy!

That how chanel sunglasses are for me :sad: I totally understand how you feel. I don't own a single pair of chanel sunglasses even though I can get 50-60% off them (sister hook ups :P ). My asian nose only allows me to wear gucci, fendi, and raybans (no tom fords, oliver peoples, chanels, david yurman etc)