My new oak bays is here!

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
I am not doing a reveal as such as I know that quite a few of you know that some of us have snapped these up from CO. Would like to say a massive thank you to Rachiem :urock:as she found the great deal and tipped the rest of us off, lol :smooch: . She has also very kindly said she would like to see my pics even though hers has not yet arrived.

I am really pleased with it, there are no marks on it at all and the inside is spotless. The grain is lovely and deep and it smells beautiful (even dp commented on how nice it smells!). In short, it is perfect. :yahoo:

Attachments

• bays front.jpg
    bays front.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 92
  • bays back.jpg
    bays back.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 51
  • bays front close (2).jpg
    bays front close (2).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 60
  • bays front close (3).jpg
    bays front close (3).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 46
  • bays front close up.jpg
    bays front close up.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 56
It looks great IWANB. How did you feel when you took her out of the box? She is different to what you have gone for before and you've always said you like a bit of bling?
So has she delighted you with her differences?

OMG, you are hot, girl!

That bag was made for you and looks amazing. Of all the fancy bags you can buy nothing beats the classic simplicity of an oak Bays. Congrats on a beautiful purchase.

You are exactly right Lola, I do usually go bling and I always thought the bays too plain for my tastes. I have totally fallen for it though. I sprinted to school to collect dd1 and saw the UPS van on a street near school! I then had to sprint home up a long, steep hill with a double buggy. I made it just in time, lol. I was very nervous (and exhausted!) when I opened the bag. Luckily it was perfect!