My new Nikki arrived from LB but....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it was not smooshy and soft :wtf:. It felt slightly pebbley (sp?) like pebbled leather:confused1:. I called LB and am returning it tomorrow :crybaby:. The first one I received a month ago was FABULOUS....soft like butter and smooshy but it was damaged so I had to send her back. I have had such bad luck with the Nikki but am trying again. The ladies at LB are GREAT. :woohoo:. The saga continues

2. ^Eh? What color was it?

3. Was it the same color bag as before? Some colors need a break-in period before they start getting smooshy.

4. Thats how the leather on my pewter MAB is. It is soft but has a pebbled texture and is not as slouchy as my regular night MAM.

5. Both were Night. The first was supersoft and smooth. This one is NOT. I'm not a fan of pebbled leather so I hope this one was a fluke and the next is just as lovely as the first.

6. The first damaged bag I received was smooth and rich as the one pictured on the FLL website. I'll just hope the next one is also, if not I think I may just give up :wondering. Gee, I sound like such a quitter :shame:.