My New Navy Caviar Accessories!...A Classic Flap & Zip Wallet

Aug 31, 2009
After many months of searching for a new navy caviar classic flap, I received a surprise call from one of my Chanel SAs that she had located a brand new (unopened, with its original wrapping), 2011A Navy Caviar Jumbo w/SHW!! :hugs: It actually arrived before Christmas, but finally found time to post pics today (busy holiday season!). It is a beautiful deep blue and can be paired with most everything in my wardrobe! :hbeat:

The zip wallet is also from 2011A, and both are color code 93925

Thanks for visiting and allowing me to share! Cheers to a great New Year filled with peace and good health to all!

Attachments

• DSC04929navy caviar jumbo2.JPG
    DSC04929navy caviar jumbo2.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 1,964
  • DSC04940navy caviar jumbo3.JPG
    DSC04940navy caviar jumbo3.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 1,808
  • DSC04937navy caviar jumbo4.JPG
    DSC04937navy caviar jumbo4.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 1,958
  • DSC04412navy caviar jumbo wallet.JPG
    DSC04412navy caviar jumbo wallet.JPG
    327.5 KB · Views: 2,139
  • DSC04405navy caviar jumb wallet2.JPG
    DSC04405navy caviar jumb wallet2.JPG
    336.4 KB · Views: 2,003
Congrats. The navy is beautiful, so deep & rich. I love it when the bag is untouched in its original wrapping too. Enjoy your new matching set!

Gorgeous!! Enjoy and thanks for sharing:smile:

The navy is very dark and dense. Love SAs that are able to find brand new untouched bag. Congratulations to you on both beautiful Chanels.

beautiful! congrats! :tup::woohoo:

^Greetings All,

And thanks for stopping by and providing such kind words! I had nearly given up hope of getting this gorgeous classic bag since I wasn't on the list and so many SAs said it would be nearly impossible to locate one that is brand new untouched. Certainly, you can probably imagine my excitement when I got the amazing news!!:dothewave:

Congratulations! Beautiful pieces!!

What a gorgeous pair!! Congrats!!

Gorgeous, Congrats!!! I've been looking for a wallet like yours. Can you tell me the style codes? Thanks!

^Appreciate all of your warm compliments! It's my first time owning a matching wallet and handbag combo. The zip wallet fits so nicely in the jumbo, plus there's room for a slim cosmetic case, keys and iPhone! :biggrin:

0PinkBlush0 - - the wallet style code is A48982Y06500 We'd all love to see your new wallet purchase, too!

^Appreciate all of your warm compliments! It's my first time owning a matching wallet and handbag combo. The zip wallet fits so nicely in the jumbo, plus there's room for a slim cosmetic case, keys and iPhone! :biggrin:

0PinkBlush0 - - the wallet style code is A48982Y06500 We'd all love to see your new wallet purchase, too!
Congratulations! Such a nice combo. How do you think 11a navy and 12c navy differ? The reveals on here for both colors seem so similar.