My New... 'Mystery Brown' Weekender!!! PICS!

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
Hi Everyone! Took an airplane trip this week with my Black GGH Work and the voice inside my head kept saying "she feels a little stuffed, must buy vintagey Weekender...". I don't travel alot, but when I do I want to carry the perfect bag for the occasion!!! :nuts:

So of course as soon as I get home I had to run to NM with a weekender in mind, and of course Ms. Vintagey Mystery was right there :heart:glowing:heart: with that light around her that I'm sure you all know what I mean...:sweatdrop:

I have that pic of Giselle with her Marron weekender stuck in my head. Very casually chic! This particular color & leather is yummy!!! Let me know what you think, i'm 5'7.

oh, also they called it Tobacco at NM:confused1:? Its a 2007 3 with yummy, soft, squishy leather. Anyone know the correct color name?

Attachments

• IMG_0712.JPG
    IMG_0712.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0714.JPG
    IMG_0714.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0718.JPG
    IMG_0718.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0720.JPG
    IMG_0720.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_0721.JPG
    IMG_0721.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 423
Oh man that is SO incredibly beautiful, brunettetiger! I'm dying for a brown (or red) weekender next, and yours looks great! You'll have to let us know if it fits all you could possibly want in there!

oh, also they called it Tobacco at NM:confused1:? Its a 2007 3 with yummy, soft, squishy leather. Anyone know the correct color name?
attachment.php

^^ OMG, i wanna eat your bag!!!
:nuts::wlae::drool:

twiggers, oogie, nana, tooshies, ahay, cracker, cremebrulee - thanks for the compliments and i'm so glad she is Sienna!:love:

OMG I can't wait to use this bag!!!:yahoo:

Does anyone carry a Weekender as an everyday bag? I don't think I can wait for a trip to carry this beauty with my furry boots!!!

Brunettetiger- OMG WHAT A GORGEOUS BAG!
It's so funny because when i got two Cities from Barneys I posted my Black City and Mystery Brown as the SA didn't tell me the color, just Brown. I found out a few days later that it was Sienna! Isn't it the most yummy color?
It looks amazing on you!
Ps Nice boots- are they Uggs?
Enjoy the new bag and thanks for the great Pics!