My New Mulberry Roxanne

skibunnyuk

Jan 1, 2007
It was due to arrive yesterday but didn't, annoyed that I had stayed in all day I called Mulberry's courier company and they couldn't find the package!!! Went to bed really worried and woke up this morning to someone buzzing my flat incessantly - it had been found and delivered!

So here are pics of my new baby!

Attachments

• roxanne 1.JPG
    roxanne 1.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 450
  • roxanne 2.JPG
    roxanne 2.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 205
  • roxanne 3.JPG
    roxanne 3.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 272
Lovely!
Do the bags at the outlet store tend to be just discontinued /old colours of bags or do they have current bags discounted too (or would they be seconds)? I'll be going to York end of may so hoping I can grab a bargain from the outlet there.Thanks!

flyvetjo, I think they do get some current season / classic colours in but am not entirely sure as I have always spoken to them on the phone. Sarajane might know though... she lives nearby (lucky sod) and she seems, quite rightly, to spend a fair bit of time there! :smile:

flyvetjo, I think they do get some current season / classic colours in but am not entirely sure as I have always spoken to them on the phone. Sarajane might know though... she lives nearby (lucky sod) and she seems, quite rightly, to spend a fair bit of time there! :smile:

Thanks! I'll just see what they've got in when i'm there and maybe ask them to give me a call if they get the bag I want (chocolate bayswater:heart: )

Lovely!
Do the bags at the outlet store tend to be just discontinued /old colours of bags or do they have current bags discounted too (or would they be seconds)? I'll be going to York end of may so hoping I can grab a bargain from the outlet there.Thanks!

I live in York and it has some amazing bags! Last week it had a black roxanne for £416.00 and a black rosemary for £346.00. They also had an oak annie for £416.00!

It also had bayswaters in most colours - if you phone up beforehand and let them know what you want they will keep a look out for you and put you in their book!:smile: