My New Mulberry Purchase!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey!!!!

im actually new to the purse forum, and by seeing all you guys to fabulous reviews, i wanted to do one to! so today, im going to be sharing with you guys my new...are you ready...MULBERRY ALEXA SATCHEL IN OAK! woohoo! i have been seriously eyeing this bag for years! and i finally just told myself to buy it! so, i bought this bag from my best friends...friend who sells preloved mulberry bags. when she told me she had the alexa satchel in oak i freaked out! i was sooo excited! i just ordered it today, so it is still in the process of being shipping and all that...but i couldn't wait! so im just going to show the you pre-shipment pictures she sent me! enjoy is beauty!! i think everything looks good! looks like it is in mint condition! tell me what you think! :smile:
    :biggrin::lol::graucho::cool::smile:

Attached Files:

2. Perfect condition, i can feel your excitement and that made me very happy too :biggrin:

Do the reveal (with mod pic!) and share the joy when she arrives...

Congrats!!!!!

3. thanks girl!!! i will defs post mod shots!!!

4. Lovely! I can feel your excitement too :biggrin:

5. Ooh she's pretty! Lovely condition too. Congratulations!

6. Absolutely gorgeous vivian619, oak alexa is such a classic!

7. Fab bag !

8. Such a great bag, congrats!

9. Congrats and welcome :smile:

10. Oh my! What a beautiful bag.....Well worth the wait.

I wish I was friends' with your best friend friend who sells preloved Mulberry bags:biggrin:

11. thanks guys! will definatley post lots of pics when i get her! :biggrin: