My new Mulberry crush!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was checking out the new early collection on the Mulberry website last night and there's a GORGEOUS bag called a Wilton in PURPLE :love:

Does anyone know when the new Mulberry stuff will be in the shops so I can go visit it in person?! :graucho: I fear it might be too heavy for me...I know big is in at the moment but Mulberry bags tend to be quite heavy and I can't carry heavy shoulder bags (I have a problem with the nerves in my shoulders and pressure there makes my arm and hand hurt :crybaby:) but it is so, so beautiful *sigh* that it definitely deserves research...

Small detail I also can't afford it, but I'm sure I could find a way around that!!!

2. Beautiful, the Wilton in purple looks really nice in the early autumn catalogue! I checked in my local Mulberry store last week, and they already had a few of the early autumn bags. I fell in love with the small Smithfield in natural snakeskin :heart: and they had different colours & sizes, both snakeskin and darwin. I think I saw the Somerset satchel & tote in different colours as well. They get bags every week, so the Wilton may well be out in the stores by now.

3. Thanks Vicky! I might just pop down to Knightsbridge or New Bond Street this weekend to take a peek in the Mulberry shop! :drool: