My new Mouse Stam and Graphite Zip Clutch

bloemetje

Mar 29, 2006
My Mouse Stam from saks.com arrived today! :biggrin: I LOVE it! :heart: The color is so much better than I had even hoped. I snapped pics of it with my graphite zip clutch that I got last week for comparison purposes.
Thanks again everyone for the help in trying to explain the color to me. I hope these pics will help anyone else wanting to know what mouse looks like - I shot them in daylight with no flash so I think they're pretty true.

Attachments

• stam1 copy.jpg
    stam1 copy.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 218
  • stam2 copy.jpg
    stam2 copy.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 175
  • stam3 copy.jpg
    stam3 copy.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 185
  • stam4 copy.jpg
    stam4 copy.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 157
Bloemetje,

Beautifullllll! Double congrats! =) Glad you love them both!
Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

bloemetje said:
My Mouse Stam from saks.com arrived today! :biggrin: I LOVE it! :heart: The color is so much better than I had even hoped. I snapped pics of it with my graphite zip clutch that I got last week for comparison purposes.
Thanks again everyone for the help in trying to explain the color to me. I hope these pics will help anyone else wanting to know what mouse looks like - I shot them in daylight with no flash so I think they're pretty true.

Those pictures are so great - they illustrate the color perfectly. It almost looks grey until you put it next to something actually grey and then you can really see the brown undertones.

I held the Mouse side by side with my Cola Stam and they're almost the same color, except that the Mouse has a teeny bit more of a grey undertone than the Cola.

I absolutely love yours - it's gorgeous - congrats and enjoy it!!

Excellent pics! You are making me second guess my decision to go with a Black Stam vs. Mouse! You're right... excellent representation of the color in your pics. Congrats!