My New Mono Ribera

1. I am so excited!!!
    My new Monogram Special Order Ribera!!! And my new Ellipse Sac a Dos!! (New to me!)
    [​IMG]

2. Stunning! I am dying to know how much you love the Ellipse Sac a Dos... it is on my wish list, although not my immediate wish list!!

3. Congrats! Love the Ribera!

4. Oh my, both are great :heart: Lucky you :yes:

5. Congrats !

6. It's a BEAUTIFUL bag! CONGRATS!!! Great size too! I tried the damier MM at the store yesterday and was surprised at how the size is just right.:smile:

7. Congrats Selena!! Two fab bags!!!! Enjoy!

8. those are gorgeous - enjoy!

9. congrat's

10. The Ribera is LARGE I was surprised. Icannot imagine what the GM looks like! This one I think holds just as much as a Speedy 30. I will be using the Sac a dos for outtings withthe kids when I need to be hands free, zoo, field trips, themeparks ect.
    Thanks for all the compliments!

11. Congrats!!!

Your Ribera is a beauty :heart:

12. I think you'll enjoy the Ribera much more than the Speedy,no sag,nice size,super cute style and very few will have that style in mono :graucho: .

The Ribera GM is a whopper,my SA said it was used like a weekender or overnight bag.
    Enjoy you new loot :biggrin: .

13. Thats what I thought when I went on ELUX and read the dimensions....holy cow that is a big momma!!
    Thanks again ;)

14. Congrats! They're both beautiful bags!

15. Congratulations, they are both gorgeous! Enjoy them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice