My new Money wallet was falling apart and why I LOVE Nordies!

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
A while ago I had posted that my new black Money wallet was already looking very much "Worse for the Wear." I had purchased her at Nordies and within a couple of weeks she started looking very worn and was peeling on the corners and edges. It kind of looked like how the tassles look when they split and fray.......not a good look on a new wallet.

I had to go to Sac yesterday and so I stopped at Nordies to show my SA (Patrice) the wallet. She was also very surprised at the worn and frayed corners. We compared it to the new black Money wallets on display. Turns out that Bal FORGOT to seal the edges on my wallet so that is why it was falling apart!

Patrice was SUCH a sweetheart and totally gave me a brand new gorgy SEALED black Money wallet. She even pulled out four for me to choose from :graucho:.

I wound up talking to her for about an hour and she is just the BEST SA anyone could ask for. I can only imagine if I had bought the wallet at Bal.....they would have just sent it out to be fixed and it would have taken weeks AND they probably would have charged me for it. So, thank you Nordies and Patrice for outstanding customer service!