My new MK bag. Now I need to decide if I want to keep it.

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
I picked up this bag at Nordstrom's Rack and now I can't decide if I should keep it. I also purchased two other bags and this is the one that I need the least.

Help me decide

TIA

Attachments

• mk.JPG
    mk.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,867
I really like that bag and personally, I would keep it. But, if you don't think you will use it, it may not be the one to keep. For me, buying handbags is not a case of "need", I'll admit that it's always "I want", otherwise I would only have one bag (which I couldn't even imagine)! I personally love it and think it's a keeper!

I think it's a beautiful MK bag, I really like the color. The only thing that I'm not nuts about is the zipper down the center, but it's a modern look, which I like to have sometimes with my bag.

My best advice to you since I'm very indecisive with bags is if you don't love it when you look at it then you should probably return it.

Good Luck to you. :smile:

This is a gorgeous bag, IMO, and I love the styling on it. I once bought a MK bag that I really didn't need, and it turned out to be a bag I carried the most for quite a long while. You ought to have at least 30 days in which to return it, so keep it for a few days, pair it with some outfits in front of the mirror and see how you like it.

Im confused as to why you bought it if you don't love it?

I do love it. The issue is do I really need to be buying three bags in a matter of two days. The other bags that I purschased have more of a purpose. I bought a Coach hippie bag for my trip to Vegas next month so I can be hands free while walking around and the other bag is a D&B that I can use everyday and I got it super cheap ( with a matching wallet) at the Dillards black friday sale. Actually the D&B bag was the unplanned purchase but I was able to get the bag and wallet for less then the coach and MK bag. I'm sure I will keep it since I have yet to return it.

Thanks everyone

I do love it. The issue is do I really need to be buying three bags in a matter of two days. The other bags that I purschased have more of a purpose. I bought a Coach hippie bag for my trip to Vegas next month so I can be hands free while walking around and the other bag is a D&B that I can use everyday and I got it super cheap ( with a matching wallet) at the Dillards black friday sale. Actually the D&B bag was the unplanned purchase but I was able to get the bag and wallet for less then the coach and MK bag. I'm sure I will keep it since I have yet to return it.

Thanks everyone

You're right that no one needs to be buying three bags in two days, however I go through phases where I don't purchase a bag for a very long time. And then I will suddenly run across several that I HAVE to have. :lol: If you were purchasing so many bags in such a short time on a rgular basis, then you might want to reconsider. But if these are the only three bags you have purchased in a while, then enjoy them. I still think the bag is beautiful and I hope you keep it.