My New MJ :)

svetty

Aug 17, 2006
I went to Holt Renfrew yesterday and got this beauty on sale, but i dont know the name of this model! I have to tell you though, its soooo comfortable to carry and so practical with all the pockets ...awww i should really put myself on a ban!!

Attachments

• MJ.jpg
    MJ.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 199
I went to Holt Renfrew yesterday and got this beauty on sale, but i dont know the name of this model! I have to tell you though, its soooo comfortable to carry and so practical with all the pockets ...awww i should really put myself on a ban!!

Congrats on your new MJ, it's QUILTED Blake. The color looks like Fall 06's Mouse.

Thank you :smile: This is one of the most practical bags i have!! it fits sooo much!! And now i know that its quilted blake!! Thank you for the info! Did it came in other colours too?

They have more MJ bags on sale at Yorkdale in Toronto by the way! I also saw hudson and few other bags, but i had to stop myself, sale or no sale i had to tell myself that if i get it all there will be nothing to dream about lol

:yahoo: I LOVE it!! I have a blake..It's not quilted though...I know what you about all the room....It's a very convenient purse! I feel so organized whrn I carry it!! Enjoy it & congrats!!! :heart: Emmy