My New MJ :)

svetty

Aug 17, 2006
Toronto, Canada
I went to Holt Renfrew yesterday and got this beauty on sale, but i dont know the name of this model! I have to tell you though, its soooo comfortable to carry and so practical with all the pockets ...awww i should really put myself on a ban!!

Attachments

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I went to Holt Renfrew yesterday and got this beauty on sale, but i dont know the name of this model! I have to tell you though, its soooo comfortable to carry and so practical with all the pockets ...awww i should really put myself on a ban!!
Congrats on your new MJ, it's QUILTED Blake. The color looks like Fall 06's Mouse.

svetty

Aug 17, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Thank you :smile: This is one of the most practical bags i have!! it fits sooo much!! And now i know that its quilted blake!! Thank you for the info! Did it came in other colours too?

*jennifer*

crazy for chalcedony
O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
looks like the quilted blake.
congratulations on finding such a great bag on sale!

svetty

Aug 17, 2006
Toronto, Canada
They have more MJ bags on sale at Yorkdale in Toronto by the way! I also saw hudson and few other bags, but i had to stop myself, sale or no sale i had to tell myself that if i get it all there will be nothing to dream about lol

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
:yahoo: I LOVE it!! I have a blake..It's not quilted though...I know what you about all the room....It's a very convenient purse! I feel so organized whrn I carry it!! Enjoy it & congrats!!! :heart: Emmy