My New MJ :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Holt Renfrew yesterday and got this beauty on sale, but i dont know the name of this model! I have to tell you though, its soooo comfortable to carry and so practical with all the pockets ...awww i should really put myself on a ban!!

Attached Files:

• MJ.jpg
      MJ.jpg
      File size:
      26.2 KB
      Views:
  2. oooooooh I'm so Jealous!! Very nice.:yes:

3. Congrats on your new MJ, it's QUILTED Blake. The color looks like Fall 06's Mouse.

4. congratulations!!! Its so practical and roomy!! Enjoy it in good heath :smile:

5. Thank you :smile: This is one of the most practical bags i have!! it fits sooo much!! And now i know that its quilted blake!! Thank you for the info! Did it came in other colours too?

6. looks like the quilted blake.
    congratulations on finding such a great bag on sale!

7. :love::love: A real beauty! Congratulations!!

8. WOW! Love that color! CONGRATS!

9. They have more MJ bags on sale at Yorkdale in Toronto by the way! I also saw hudson and few other bags, but i had to stop myself, sale or no sale i had to tell myself that if i get it all there will be nothing to dream about lol

10. :yahoo: I LOVE it!! I have a blake..It's not quilted though...I know what you about all the room....It's a very convenient purse! I feel so organized whrn I carry it!! Enjoy it & congrats!!! :heart: Emmy

11. It's exquisite!!:love: Congrats on getting it on sale too!!

12. Wow! A quilted blake on sale! You're a lucky girl! It's gorgeous... Congrats and enjoy!

13. THANK YOU :smile: Do you know what other colours it came in? I would love a blue one:smile:) would look great!

14. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!
    please don't tease us with such a little pic!

15. Very pretty! Enjoy it!