my new MJ The Large Single in Bordeaux Patent *PICS

starryapple

purpleholic
O.G.
Apr 12, 2007
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
please welcome my new MJ The Large Single in Bordeaux Patent! i just purchased this baby from Saks Fifth Beverly Hills... i was told that this color is Saks exclusive? (i went to NM, Nordies, Saks @ SCP and they don't carry this color)

it was $695 (but $625 on the MJ price tag)

perfect size for my 158cm height. the capacity is unbelievable! i can't wait to use this purse! just sooo pretty and classy!!

i just wanted to share with you all!!!!! :P

Attachments

• DSC06196.JPG
    DSC06196.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 3,110
  • DSC06197.JPG
    DSC06197.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,654
  • DSC06199.JPG
    DSC06199.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,964
oh wow! what a pretty color!! dont you just love the size? it's so wonderful. CONGRATS!! i think you might be the first one to get the new patent leather!

oh wow! what a pretty color!! dont you just love the size? it's so wonderful. CONGRATS!! i think you might be the first one to get the new patent leather!

:yahoo:thank you! i'm too excited so i just snap a few pics inside my nasty lighted room. i think i will take some better pics under natural sunlight so you guys can see the actual color.

i am a MJ newbie... is this a new/exclusive color? i did a forum search for the patent large single and no result came up.

wow - that's a beauty!! That's a gorgeous color!
The quilted patent line is new this season, and even tho the color's listed in the Reference thread (which came from the MJ line sheets), that doesn't mean that those colors were all ordered by MJ stores - it's very possible that it could be exclusive to Saks stores. Each season, it does seem like there are a few styles/colors exclusive to certain dept stores.

It looks really good on you too!!
You've got a one-of-kind as of right now - as you're most definitely the first one to score this color/leather!! (do you happen to know if it's patent lamb's leather?)

thank you for the info- iluvmybags :blush:

being a mj newbie so i'm even more excited now i bought a one of a kind (as of now!)MJ bag! i have no clue what kind of leather it is coz it doesn't indicate anywhere inside the purse but it definitely smells yummy! here are 2 more pics. (the interior flap is purple leather and the interior lining is gray)

w/o flash
attachment.php

w/ flash
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC06204.JPG
    DSC06204.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 633
  • DSC06205.JPG
    DSC06205.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 615