my new MJ julia tote!!!

1. aaaaaahh im so excited! its my favorite color and i got it for....gasp*... $390!!! PLUS its authentic! gotta love Nordstrom rack :heart:[​IMG]

2. What a deal!!! :yahoo: Congrats, it's a great style. Welcome to the forum!

3. haha thanks! im so happy i found it! i LOVE marc. im looking to purchase a chloe paddington but am afriad of doing it online because of all the fakes.

4. Fabulous deal! I forgot to check this week if there was anything new.. thanks for reminding me! :P

5. Cute one and fab deal! I need to go to Nordstrom's rack more often

6. Hasty, congrats! Great deal, especially for getting a bag in your favorite color too! =)

7. I think that's a pretty bag. Congrats.

8. Great bag and wonderful deal! Congrats

9. Congrats.. your a lucky lady

10. Congrats on your new MJ bag! Enjoy it! What a deal!

11. Stopped by the Rack today to see what was in stock.. there's lots of Diane totes, Sienna hobo, Courtney hobo, Cammies in a variety of colors. Not as cheap as the Julia tote score, but not bad in price in general.

12. Hey girlfriend, thanks for checking them out for us again. =)

13. Is this the Nordstroms rack that's across from South Coast Plaza? Cause I was at South Coast Plaza about 2 hours ago, but I didn't go to Nordstroms rack. Nooo!! :[

14. LOL I can't help myself! I had some time to kill and figured I'd take a quick look...

This was at the Glendale location. I bet ya the SCP location has the same stock.

15. Hehehee. I used to browse during lunch hours & after dinner hours -- hey, I need my daily walk right? LOL. Good that nothing caught your eyes. =)

Don't know if any new ones came in, but not much designer bags were seen at the SCP Nordstrom Rack location a few weeks ago. A much better selection of MJ bags can be found at Off Saks in Ontario Mills. I haven't checked out Off Saks in Orange (The Block) yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice