My New Miu Miu Bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous bag and it Looks great on you. Congrats!

2. When I first opened it, I was thinking this thread belonged in the Jimmy Choo section :P Congrats- love the hardware!

3. I have the same bag in black - one question, does the buckle at the bag snags your clothes?

Maybe I had it on the last hole the other day, but it snagged my jeans (thank god, it was just jeans). I was afraid to use it for a while but today I feel like a miu-miu day so I'm using it now - i adjusted the buckle to the last hole and will see if it still snags.

4. Actually No it doesnt. .....

5. Lovely.

6. Very cute -- great color! I was eyeing that bag in white...I just love the slouch. Enjoy it!

7. may i ask what the name of this bag is please? style? year? etc.. i really like it!

8. Im not to sure - I think is the Belted Leather Satchel in Nut Brown - is from the 07 spring collection - Is really a beautful bag...... unfortunally Im gonna have to let go of her - due of family probs. -

9. congrats!!

10. congrats!!!

11. I have exactly the same bag which i use it all the time. The leather is so yummy and soft.

12. I just got this bag in white at the NAP sale TODAY and am in love with my new Miu Miu!!!!

13. I can't believe I missed this thread!! Great bag..Love it!!..and it looks fab on you..Congrats!!

14. Beautiful bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice