My New Miu Miu Bag

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
When I first opened it, I was thinking this thread belonged in the Jimmy Choo section :P Congrats- love the hardware!

Jul 13, 2006
I have the same bag in black - one question, does the buckle at the bag snags your clothes?

Maybe I had it on the last hole the other day, but it snagged my jeans (thank god, it was just jeans). I was afraid to use it for a while but today I feel like a miu-miu day so I'm using it now - i adjusted the buckle to the last hole and will see if it still snags.

gris

Apr 12, 2007
IN THE HOTTEST PLACE
I have the same bag in black - one question, does the buckle at the bag snags your clothes?

Maybe I had it on the last hole the other day, but it snagged my jeans (thank god, it was just jeans). I was afraid to use it for a while but today I feel like a miu-miu day so I'm using it now - i adjusted the buckle to the last hole and will see if it still snags.

Actually No it doesnt. .....

Minette

O.G.
Apr 2, 2007
Very cute -- great color! I was eyeing that bag in white...I just love the slouch. Enjoy it!

gris

Apr 12, 2007
IN THE HOTTEST PLACE
may i ask what the name of this bag is please? style? year? etc.. i really like it!

Im not to sure - I think is the Belted Leather Satchel in Nut Brown - is from the 07 spring collection - Is really a beautful bag...... unfortunally Im gonna have to let go of her - due of family probs. -