My new Miu Miu bag

1. So, I've been in a huge bag rut lately, and really wanted to buy something new, preferably in a tan or brown color. I was at NM's yesterday, and decided on the Miu Miu posted below, over a tan Balenciaga. I'm still a bit undecided about the bag, and wanted to know what you guys think. Thanks!

Picture 044.jpg Picture 045.jpg
  2. I like it suli! I think this would be much less trendier than the balenciaga. imho

3. Pretty color but I'm a big fan of B-bags, so I probably would have gone with that. Enjoy your new bag!

4. It's cute--but don't force yourself to like it. I've been in a big bag rut too... I'm keeping my eyes open, but I've decided to not "force" myself into buying or liking something. My bag will find me :P It just might take a little while!

5. I saw this one at Holt Renfrew this weekend in a light tan. The leather is gorgeous. Nice....

6. It's ok, but it's nothing as nice as a b-bag could be ! JMHO

7. I like it, it is quite roomy. Can be refreshing after seeing so many b-bags

8. I like it-BUT I can hear in your tone that you are unsure.....been there! Return it if you still dont love it in 2 days!Thats my motto!

9. ^^Good advice! And I love Miu Miu, so I don't agree lightly!

10. I like it, the leather looks good

11. It's cute, but nothing super-special or unusual.

12. I like it.. I'd keep it. Looks like a good everyday bag without the signature look (ala B-bags, kwim?). And I'm a B-bag fan too. Sometimes it's good to mix it up a bit:smile:

13. Nice bag! Looks roomy & the colour is great - the leather is probably thicker than on a bbag, so I guess is more a matter of personal taste. I like both balenciaga & miu miu, so I can't say I prefer one over the other!

If you're not sure yet, carry it around the house for a few days - you will probably feel pretty soon if you start to love it or not.

Good luck!

14. Thanks for all the input! I have to admit, I know that it's "plain", but I do like bags that seem more classic. Maybe it was the new leather smell that I feel in love with, and just had to buy the bag ;) . I'm going to give myself a week to figure out if I love it.

15. SULI...keep it! its so gorgeous, I havent seen this bag in real. But it makes me want to have one too. The area where I live, its very limited miu miu bags. But the one that u have, i just love it! can u send more pictures of u carrying the bag?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice