My new Mini Marcie

Congrats on your purchase! I bought one in tan from TJ Maxx for a great price (although not as great as yours!!). I love mine so I'm sure you'll enjoy yours too. :girlsigh:

Gorgeous bag.
Thank you!!

Love it, and love the color! So cute and versatile! My smaller casual bags always end up being my favorites.
Yes me too. It's so easy to grab and head out the door.

The colour is lovely [emoji7]
Thank you! It's my first blue bag :smile:

Congrats on your purchase! I bought one in tan from TJ Maxx for a great price (although not as great as yours!!). I love mine so I'm sure you'll enjoy yours too. :girlsigh:

Thank you! Yes the bag is lovely. I was so lucky to find it for this price!

Lovely bag! I have a cross body (i believe medium size) pale gold one and i cant express how much it was patient with my use during travel. Yours is so cute. Great color choice :heart:

I ordered a mini Marcie (not 100% sure on the color) from Farfetch for ... $462! Plus I got another $16 back from using e*bates. So happy to have this cute and practical bag in my collection! I can't wait to take it out this weekend. Will definitely brighten up this rainy weekend! View attachment 3652351View attachment 3652352

Congrats! It's such a great little bag! Can you tell me how you managed to find it for such a great deal?

Congrats! It's such a great little bag! Can you tell me how you managed to find it for such a great deal?

Sure! A fellow TPFer actually posted that the bag was only around $500 on Farfetch. There was a 10% off promo code at the time which brought my total to $462. Then I just used the cash back portal. Sometimes farfetch will have items for way less than other US websites. This bag arrived from a department store from Poland I believe.

Sure! A fellow TPFer actually posted that the bag was only around $500 on Farfetch. There was a 10% off promo code at the time which brought my total to $462. Then I just used the cash back portal. Sometimes farfetch will have items for way less than other US websites. This bag arrived from a department store from Poland I believe.

Wow u got so lucky! Right now it's listed for $890 on Farfetch. Enjoy your bag [emoji4]

Reactions: chanel_hermes_lover