My new midnight Maggie (instant reveal)!

They did this with me 3 times on my 3 bag returns. I then in turn bought a trigger snap key ring and applied the discount off to that too. Needless to say I was shocked they did it for each bag and then a week after the discount they applied it to my key ring, because my original purchase was with the discount.

Still contemplating going back to the outlet and picking up this bag that I sooooo don't need, but want sooooo badly! :biggrin:

Yes, I think it's weird how doing price adjustments seem to be at the individual SA's discretion. My mom's SA did hers no problem without even needing to see the original bags, while mine told me the items still had to be on the floor (and even then she had to get a manager approval).

And when I bought the Maggie originally without the coupon I had returned a MFF Zoe (bought with a coupon) but the SA didn't extend the discount to my Maggie.

It's all good though, end result is worth it. Thanks again for everyone's nice comments! :biggrin:

I don't think it's too large, she looks great on you. The photos do not do this color justice! I saw it yesterday and she was beautiful!! The leather has a nice shimmer to it and she is just lovely. Congrats!!

I got this bag yesterday too - she is beautiful. They had the matching wallet there too, but I wondered if the light blue leather lining would get dirty?

Niiice. we are bag and wallet twins. Let me ask...did you protect or condition your bag? the lady at the outlet said the coach stuff is not recommended however i like to protect my bags regardless but i'm kinda scared to do anything since she said there is no need. she said the shine means its already pre-treated (that shine really makes the color of the bag pop) :smile: