My new midnight Maggie (instant reveal)!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first reveal!

I couldn't resist going to the outlet today, even though there wasn't a coupon. I was hoping to score a midnight Maggie, and I did--plus I found a matching wallet! :biggrin:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

It's the larger sized Maggie (I'm 5'3" for reference). I originally wanted the smaller size but my outlet didn't have any. It's not too big, is it? I really love the shimmer! :smile:

2. Absolutely beautiful. Bonus on finding matching wallet.

3. Thank you!

I usually don't go for matching wallets (I use the same wallet no matter what purse I'm carrying) but it was so pretty I thought, why not?

4. Just a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it

5. I saw that color at the outlet today - BEAUTIFUL - congrats!

6. Gorgeous!!!

7. wow...what a beautiful set...how much did u pay for each?

8. Oh Maggie, Maggie, Maggie. She is LOVE. Congrats on the buy :smile:

9. Gorgeous color! Congrats on the matching set! Enjoy :smile:

10. I just got back from the outlet too and saw that bag there! It is totally TDF and looks GREAT on you!!

CONGRATS!!

11. Thanks everyone!

Maggie was $398 - 30%, so around $278
    Slim envelope wallet was $189 - 50%, so around $90

Hoping for a coupon next week. The SA's said to bring them back to return/rebuy. Does that mean I shouldn't use them until then? I guess for the amount of potential savings I can wait a few days!

12. Wow! A Midnight Maggie! Congrats.

13. She is fabulous and looks incredible on you. Definitely not too big!

14. great score!!! so very pretty

15. Wowza what a fabulous bag! :tup: