My New Mia Pumps Camel (pics)

intheevent

D. IT IS WRITTEN
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
So the Chicago PFers did a meet Saturday. We had a lovely time, it was great meeting PFers face to face. We had the Mag Mile to shop and lunch at the Zodiac Room at Neimans. We charged into LV, Chanel and Hermes and I found these babies at the last stop Barney's.

I had to pick them up because they are the most flattering to my skin tone I have found thus far, not exactly nude but very flattering. At first I thought they were too conservative, but I know I will get a lot of wear out of them.

Thanks to the Chicago ladies for enabling me.:angel:

Attachments

• loub1.jpg
    loub1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 130
  • loub4.jpg
    loub4.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 89
i have these exact shoes and they are my ultimate faves! they go with everything and are so comfy! i swear you are going to adore them! def not too conservative- sexy, practical and stunning! congrats!

i have these exact shoes and they are my ultimate faves! they go with everything and are so comfy! i swear you are going to adore them! def not too conservative- sexy, practical and stunning! congrats!

thanks! I'm so glad to hear that. Im not the type to hold off on wearing stuff, so I really wanted something wearable

Yay yay yay, girl!!! I'm so glad that you went back and got them. They look so great on you. That color really compliments your skintone. I think you will get a ton of use out of them.

I posted pics of the 70mm VPs that I got at Saks that morning too!

We had such a great time :yahoo:

chako- the mias have a slightly higher vamp than the simples so less toe cleavage. otherwise they're the same as the simples 85s. intheevent- yes, get wearing them! i even found that the camel matches the stitching on some of my jeans which looks amazing. seriously, the best! and yay for the meet up. how fun!