My New Metis!

phillj12

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
Washington DC
I know there's a lot of division on the Metis, but it suits my lifestyle so perfectly...3 little kids, wanted a worry-free, Mono Bag and this is it! Love the pocket on the front bc it means easy-access to my phone and keys! Also, I think the bag looks great with the two straps! Only thing that stinks is the long strap isn't quite long enough for cross-body.

image-1257950907.jpg

WickedLVoe

O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
NYC
The métis is gorgeous. Have seen a lot of reveals of this purse lately and I think I need it! It definitely is a very practical and beautiful mommy bag. Congrats!

Binks

Feb 11, 2013
You pull it off so well! I never liked it at first but it looks so lovely on you :smile:

shr1mp

Feb 14, 2013
Northern VA
This bag looks great on you! I keep going back and forth with this bag. I can't seem to pull the trigger and buy it, but your pics are helping to convince me!!! :smile:

sleeping

Nov 12, 2011
Now we all know it is we carry the bag not bag carry us, you really rock the bag, it is so gorgeous with you. Love it!

Dtrivi89

Feb 3, 2013
Orlando, FL
Damn....I had myself convinced I hated it and was thrilled that I would save some money.....now I need if....sorry Bank of America kiss my savings account buh-bye