My new metalics! woc, pearls and more...

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
AHHHHH i went a little wallet crazy this month lol. Had to have both!I love my new WOC, it rocks! I love that you can use it messenger style or double up the straps like a traditional flap, it holds everything a girl needs for a night out, phone , gloss, cc or 2. Also got the dark silver reissue wallet, Im loving these metalics. My new pearls needed to be snuck in for a quick pic, I think they make an outfit, love them! The crystal cc is my second pair because the crystals fell out, I hope it doesnt happen again because I love this peice!

Attachments

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
excuse the ghetto pics, I spend all of my money on Chanel, but as you can see not a good camera. lol

ShelleyM

I WANT EVERTYHING
Sep 11, 2006
I love everything. I have the pearls too and wear them a lot. The crystal necklace is gorgeous!

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Congratulations! I love everything. Your metallic wallet is TDF! I am also a big fan of the WOC and those pearls are awesome!

jessi5786

O.G.
Sep 17, 2007
Ooh I love your new purchases!! Congratulations and enjoy them!

Can someone tell me what colors the wallet and WOC are? Are they both silver? I get so confused...

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
LMAO @ "ghetto pics":lol:

Love it all!!

Jill, you NEEED a WoC, all the cool people have them:P

LOL!

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
I adore the dark silver reissue wallet! Also, I have the first set of pearls as well except on mine I only have 4 CC logos that don't have crystals set in them...and mine are kinda bronzey colour. I love them and wear them a lot actually!