My new messenger!!!!

Maple- MM did have another one in an ochre colour if that would interest you! The whipstitching always put me off the martha a bit so i was really pleased to discover this style!

Jo, it's beautiful! Like it very much in this choc colour, and with the contrasting strap with the stripe. Lovely shape and great size. It suits you 100% - I can see this is a casual, but very 'you' bag:smile:

Congrats!

Thankyou everyone!!!! I seem to be getting better at picking bags that suit me and i'll use rather than bags that look pretty when i occasionally get them out of their dustbags to admire them!!!

It's great Jo and so very you. What I never liked about Martha was that there was no way to secure the flap, it just flapped over and then sat there. The Ellison looks really nice and I love the strap.
Boots definitely look better with the jeans tucked in than your ol' farmer giles impression in Bath!! Ha, ha...

Thanks SJ!!! I'm so darned glad i bought those boots though- I've worn them to death!

I'm not surprised - they were a good buy. I've been living in the riding boots I bought that weekend too.

I think SM had the ochre Ellison recently, I remember seeing the stripy strap and thinking how different it looked.