My new messenger.....uhh shoulder bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    I love messenger bags and this is no exception, except that it holds much more than I thought, and looks great carried on the shoulder! I bought it from RDC in "almost new" condition and have been using it for about 2 weeks. It holds everything I like to carry and it keeps my items in place without having to dig around in the bottom of my bag. It's just perfect, though I'm trying to get used to all the tassels hanging.

Corey was right when she said the leather on this one is real nice. I've gotten so many compliments on this bag the short time I've had it.

Thanks to everyone for their input while I was deciding on the flat messenger and thanks to umimaddicted for her wonderful modeling pics.:smile:

Btw: the title is supposed to be uhm, I mean shoulder bag --

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The leather is smooth and thick on the front and more distressed on the back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Many congrats on your new bag. It's gorgeous and the leather looks really nice. Enjoy!

3. That's a gorgeous bag! It's something I would get for myself... Congrats!

4. Congratulation! The leather looks so lovely.

5. Thanks Livia1, MichK & vink.

6. Great bag!! I love the color! Enjoy!

7. Congratulations on your new bag! I'm so glad you are loving it! Enjoy!

8. Congrats! The leather does look pretty nice. What colour is this? Looks like a great neutral.

9. congrats!!
    It looks really really good

10. CONGRATS! :woohoo: SHE HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL LEATHER!!!:graucho:

11. Congrats on a beautiful bag! The leather looks incredible!

12. Thanks, Moonstarr, it's saddle and I think it works well dressed up or down.

Thanks everyone. I am enjoying this bag. I really like the size, too.

13. I love the color. What color is it?

Congrats!

14. Congratulations, Charmed05.

15. Congrats! Love the vintage brown colour. Can you please post some modelling pics?!