My New Medium French Blue Metalasse (heavy pic)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I couldn't get a FB First, I had to pick out something else in FB! I love the silver hardware on this bag! I've thought about this bag for a while, and Deana's pictures drove me over the edge. Terry picked out a nice and soft one for me.! I haven't been feeling well this week, and this just makes my week/month/year!

Inside with Flash
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outside w/ Natural Lighting
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Close-up of silver hardware
    [​IMG]

With my FB coin
    [​IMG]

2. I still can't spell...! Matelasse!!

3. Congrats sweetie :yahoo:and i hope you are feeling better.:heart: FB is gorgeous.:drool:

4. awesome bag and coin purse!
    congrats!
    : D

5. Congrats its so pretty:drool: I love fench blue it's my fav Bbag blue, I'm to hear you have not been feeling well this week, I hope you feel better soon! I'm sure your Fb Baby will make you much better:yes:

6. Gorgeous.....I love French Blue. Congrats!!! Hope you're feeling better.

7. that color is stunning ! gorgeous bag :smile: i love all shades of blue im a sucker for blues

8. Oh My God...the Bag Is Sooooo Gorgeous!!!:drool::drool::drool:

9. What a pick-me-upper! Love the FB color! I hope you feel better soon.

10. Thanks guys! I love that it is still light, but has a different look and texture than my other Bbags.

11. Congrats!!!

12. Love the bag congrats.

13. Just beautiful. So nice to look at! Thanks for shaing!

14. Such a gorgeous, vibrant shade of blue!! :nuts: Congrats, and hope you feel better soon!! :smile:

15. It is absolutely gorgeous! congrats!