My new medium Cambon Tote

1. Heehee... :biggrin:

I swear....after the Cambon and an accordian flap, I am done shopping for Chanel for a looooonng time unless I find a bargain :shame:

I went to Neimans in Palo Alto yesterday to get the medium Cambon tote, I love how it's light and can carry my things. I noticed that they have no more displays of the one with the patent CCs. I prefer the calfskin CCs, the SA told me that's what they're going to have from now on. I also saw a beige camera bag with calfskin CCs.

I am really happy now and need to find room in my closet for all the new members of my family :roflmfao:

Chanel medium Cambon tote closeup watermarked (600 x 450).jpg Chanel medium Cambon tote with box (600 x 381).jpg Chanel medium Cambon tote watermarked (416 x 600).jpg
  2. That's a great sized tote. I like the black on black, very classic.

3. Thanks...I can't wait to use it tomorrow when I go shopping! I am going to organize my stuff with the Purseket now. ;)

4. This makes me feel better about the medium tote. It's the perfect size!

5. honu, 0o0o0o loving your new chanel tote!!!! congrats!

6. I love how it's the perfect size for me, I am 5' and tried on the large tote but it was too big.

7. I'm 5'4 and I think the large tote would be too large for me too.

8. Very pretty! Congrats!

9. It looks great on you ~~ the black is very classic!

10. Looks beautiful!

11. Very cute!

12. that looks very nce on you!!
    i can't wait to receive minee!

13. It looks very nice on you.

14. This is the one I want badly!!!!!!!looking for a sale or something - Enjoy your bag!!!

15. Looks great on you! Have same one and looooooooove it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice