My new MC speedy is coming from let-trade!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a pleasant surprise. I had been contemplating getting a new MC speedy and selling my older one.

I adore this bag and carry it faithfully in the hotter spring/summer months. So I though it would be a good idea to get a new one. I just love love love the look of a new MC speedy with white vachetta.

Anyway I did buy it now on let-trade.com only to find out that someone else had bought it too. :cursing:

Let-trade was very nice and said that if the first person didint pay in a few days that it would be mine or I could get a refund. I was a little bummed b-cuz it had the perfect color combo similiar the one that already have. (lots of pinks on the front)

So all I could do was wait a few days and see what happened. :sad:

Well I just received an email from let-trade saying my bag has been shipped!!!:yahoo:

I am so happy. I'm going to have a spanking brand new speedy. It reminds me of how I felt many years ago when I got mine after being on the waiting list for months. I love patina on a bag but nothing beats new white vachetta on a MC piece.:happydance:

Its so fresh and crisp and sparkling white. I can't wait. Now i need everyone to cross fingers and say prayers that I can sell my old one on ebay.
    ( Or else I'll be stuck with two and that would be really silly. LOL:roflmfao: Shhh. Don't tell the finacee:whistle:)

Gotta hide the new one until I get rid of the old one. Can you imagine his face if he saw two of the same bags on my shelf. :wtf:
    He would NEVER understand the concept of getting one with "new vachetta". This is the only place where I knew you would understand

LOL:roflmfao:

2. Congrats! I know what you mean!!! I LOVE having a nice patina, but what is better than a brand spanking new piece!!! Congrats again and good luck selling!!!

3. Congrats!

4. Congrats!!!

5. Congrats! :yahoo:

6. congratulations!!

7. Congrats!!!!

8. I totally understand:yes: Enjoy your new bag!

9. Here's a pic

[​IMG]

10. Congrats all around! I understand having to get rid of a bag for a new one! (shhhhh.... I do it all the time)! But you are right...do not let him see both:nuts:
    It is beautiful~ Enjoy!

11. congratulations! Im happy it worked out for you!

12. Congrats! This is great! A brand spanking new one for way cheaper than retail!

13. I had my eyes on that bag too...

Really nice!! congrats .... ;)

14. Thats awesome, congrat's.
    that speedy is beautiful, same color combo as the one i have. I said to my b/f just the other day while looking at their website how HOT that speedy was and could he remember when my bag looked like that.

Good luck selling your used one :smile:

15. how awesome for you congrats...