My new MC agenda on ebay

Hey guys! I called LV customers service.. they said they couldn't speak for sweden's LV store, but they said that the overall LV policywas to never accept returns. I said that I knew for a fact that it happens, and he said he couldn't really speak for all stores but that was the policy. He was actually really nice and not stuck up like most LV reps. He said that the only thing I could do was to try and get a hold of the manager and pretty much beg him. Though he said that it was highly unlikely that he would let me return it.. And from the response I got from the Stockholm LV boutique I know it's not going to happen. One of the SA's actually said "I don't have the guts to call him, he will be pissed off at me for bothering him about it, we don't accept returns".

This is the way it is... My mom tells me to keep it, my fiancé tells me to keep it. I'm going to see how the ebay listing progresses, and I am considering keeping it. I learned my lesson for sure. My mom is amazing and we had so many good talks after this incidence. Sometimes you have to learn from your mistakes. I'm the only one that will suffer from it, but by keeping it I'm reminded of what it taught me everytime I see it. OR is that just me talking myself into keeping it?? :P LOL

Once again, I'm so happy I have the support of all my purseblog friends :love: You guys are wonderful!

Swedie said:
Thanks, I'll try that, it was dark out when I took the pics. I have a pretty good camera too, so I don't understand why I'm having problems with it..

Hi swedie, have you tried the "macro" function on your camera? It should help you with the closeups... I think most cameras have it!

Swedie said:
Hey guys! I called LV customers service.. they said they couldn't speak for sweden's LV store, but they said that the overall LV policywas to never accept returns. I said that I knew for a fact that it happens, and he said he couldn't really speak for all stores but that was the policy. He was actually really nice and not stuck up like most LV reps. He said that the only thing I could do was to try and get a hold of the manager and pretty much beg him. Though he said that it was highly unlikely that he would let me return it.. And from the response I got from the Stockholm LV boutique I know it's not going to happen. One of the SA's actually said "I don't have the guts to call him, he will be pissed off at me for bothering him about it, we don't accept returns".

This is the way it is... My mom tells me to keep it, my fiancé tells me to keep it. I'm going to see how the ebay listing progresses, and I am considering keeping it. I learned my lesson for sure. My mom is amazing and we had so many good talks after this incidence. Sometimes you have to learn from your mistakes. I'm the only one that will suffer from it, but by keeping it I'm reminded of what it taught me everytime I see it. OR is that just me talking myself into keeping it?? :P LOL

Once again, I'm so happy I have the support of all my purseblog friends :love: You guys are wonderful!

Ugh what a bunch of bull! I was able to return my papillon 26 and get a credit back onto my card!!! Sorry Swedie about not being able to return it :huh: Yea, at least the guy was nice about it.

I say keep it if the ebay thing doesn't work out, you should probably just pull your auction now since it'll remind you of what happened and prevent it from happening again... so technically you're saving money ;)

I agree - a bunch of bull. It's printed on my receipt that "Merchandise in saleable condition may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase when accompanied by the original sales receipt. Store credits are valid for one year from date issued."

Don't sell it for less than what you paid for it.

Happy we're here to support you Swedie!

Well ladies, if you check my ebay listing again, you can see that I ENDED IT :biggrin:

I am KEEPING the agenda and I'm going to LOVE every minute of it! I was only selling it out of guilt, and I would still lose about 30%, so not a good idea :P

YAY, I'm so excited about my new agenda! :biggrin:

Please excuse my neuroticness these past couple of days :shame: I have so many changes coming up (getting married, graduating, leaving my home country and my family, finding a real job, buying my first home.. WOW, no wonder I have breakdowns :P), that I can't really deal with them at all times :P

I heart you all, you are so amazing :love: I appreciate your help and support more than you know :biggrin:

addicted said:
I agree - a bunch of bull. It's printed on my receipt that "Merchandise in saleable condition may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of purchase when accompanied by the original sales receipt. Store credits are valid for one year from date issued."

Don't sell it for less than what you paid for it.

Happy we're here to support you Swedie!

Just an add on for a general fyi....in CA, there can't be a time limit put on store credits and gift certificates. Any lawyers out there know?

Hmmm...from my purchases in Europe, it does seem as if these stores don't offer refunds unless the products are damaged when you bought them. This is true for at least Prada and Chanel.

Bjara said:
Just an add on for a general fyi....in CA, there can't be a time limit put on store credits and gift certificates. Any lawyers out there know?

I know that CA has a law that gift certificates cannot expire. So even if your little paper gift certificate has an expiration date on it, it's not valid.

However, with the inception and popularity of a gift card, there's a loophole for companies to get around the time expiration and charge "maintenance" fees. I remember that amendments were being proposed to include gift cards to the no expiration law. I'll do some research and report back.