My new MC agenda on ebay

You should submit this to the Marketplace thread if you haven't already.

One suggestion: take a clear close-up photo of the "Louis Vuitton" imprint inside the organizer so that bidders can see the font, etc.

Good luck also. And...why won't your LV boutique accept a return. Are the boutiques different where you are? I'm able to return at my LV within 14 days. I'm just curious....

Jane, good idea, I'll submit it there. And about the clear close up photo, I tried SO HARD to get it to clear up, but I could NOT for the life of me get a clear shot. Any ideas?

Addicted and shu, I have no idea :sad: I went there and I seriously tried to return it and the SA was not very nice to me at all, I was so embarassed.. They had a little card next to their register where it said that they didn't accept returns, only that I could exchange it to another item (which wouldn't help me, I am feeling bad about spending the money).

God, I love this agenda, it hurts soooo much to sell it. But I know it's what I need to do..

I take all of my photos for ebay auctions in full, clear, natural daylight -- no nighttime pics, no use of flash. It provides the very best light and exposure and detail.

But I also have a pretty good digital camera, and that makes a big difference too.

jane said:
I take all of my photos for ebay auctions in full, clear, natural daylight -- no nighttime pics, no use of flash. It provides the very best light and exposure and detail.

But I also have a pretty good digital camera, and that makes a big difference too.

Thanks, I'll try that, it was dark out when I took the pics. I have a pretty good camera too, so I don't understand why I'm having problems with it..

Thanks!

Swedie, talk to a manager about it and MAKE THEM give you a full refund. If it's within the 14 days and you have a receipt then they should give you no problems. If the manager is a pain-in-the-ass, then call 866-vuitton and report her to corporate.

good luck!

mello_yello_jen said:
Swedie, talk to a manager about it and MAKE THEM give you a full refund. If it's within the 14 days and you have a receipt then they should give you no problems. If the manager is a pain-in-the-ass, then call 866-vuitton and report her to corporate.

good luck!

I already left stockholm.. But I guess I could send it there.. What about their sign that says "no returns", does that mean ****?

Swedie said:
I already left stockholm.. But I guess I could send it there.. What about their sign that says "no returns", does that mean ****?

I just updated myself and read your other thread (the one in the OT room), I think you should call 866vuitton and see what they say... tell them that you went back an hour after you purchased it and the SA was a b!tch. Hopefully they'll do something... good luck!

mello_yello_jen said:
I just updated myself and read your other thread (the one in the OT room), I think you should call 866vuitton and see what they say... tell them that you went back an hour after you purchased it and the SA was a b!tch. Hopefully they'll do something... good luck!

Agreed! One thing I cannot stand is stuck-up retail workers! You are't high and mighty because you *ahem* work at LV, Chanel, Dior, etc...:evil:

That's odd. I don't understand why you can't return your agenda. Most boutiques here in the US offer your money back within a reasonable amount of time. Gucci, Chanel, & Louis Vuitton for example offer cash back especially since so many consumers have buyers remorse.