my new mbmj sunnies... and a bag question

willyouletgo

Geek Chic!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I got a pair of mbmj sunglasses at off saks 5th this weekend. they are super cute i love them.

2212349037_dc1934d170.jpg

sorry for the uncute/undone me... but the sunnies are cute!!!

2213140524_e99eddaaed.jpg

So i was thinking of getting the owl tote bag. It super cute i don't know know what color i should get it comes in white, black, and poppy. I am torn between this and a LAMB bag...
what do you girls think

that owl tote is adorable! i'd say black or poppy. black matches everything, but honestly, black totes are sooo common :sad:

Between a LAMB bag & this tote, i'd say it depends which LAMB bag you're considering.

a lot of the mbmj sunnies are so cute but the big oversized look just does NOT look good with my face :sad: I saw a pair of MJ ones with cute pushlocks on the side for just $50 today, but alas, it looked like absolute cr*p on my face :sad:

Your sunglasses look adorable on you :tup: The tote is veryy pretty, i would go for a black as white is too high maintanence and poppy is bit too orange imo. The one thing that concerns me are the straps..i dont think u could stuff more in this bag, straps look fragile..just think about that.

I don't know if there are any online retalers. they run about 280 i wanna say. maybe 260 i don't quite remember.

the Lamb bag i am thinking about getting is the rasta caryles tote. the one that is a clutch or a tote thing.

OMG i just realized your in ventura too. holy SH*T! another MJ lover within my city! crazy cool!!!

from personal experience, i love the LAMB bags, but they do have quality issues...the coated canvas does scratch and the undercolor will show through, just to let you know. i think the Mj is better for the $$

(im still on cloud nine there's another Ventura MJ lover!)