My new MBMJ Little Ukita

nova_girl

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
I'm new to the Marc Jacobs subforum but I've been eyeing the MBMJ bags at the Bloomingdales and Saks outlets. I decided not to buy one since I'm saving for an LV but when I saw this one I couldn't pass it up. I was able to identify it as a Little Nikita convertible crossbody and I think it's just adorable.

I was walking through Nordstrom Rack today trying to weave through the crowds and I happened to see the bag and a pair of leggings just hanging off a random rack. I was surprised to see it because I didn't know NR sold MBMJ but I was even more surprised when I saw the price- $79.97. The tag said refurbished and refinished but I can't find any signs of wear/damage. The only thing is that it's missing the dustbag and the strap. I originally wasn't too worried about the strap because the other MBMJ bags with straps that I've seen weren't long enough for me to comfortably wear it as a crossbody but based on the modeling pictures I've seen it looks like it would work for me. Does anyone know if I would be able to buy/order one at the Marc Jacobs store? While I'm there I would probably ask about the dustbag too but I'm more concerned about the strap.

I've posted some pictures below. I'm not sure of the color but it's a silvery gray color, and I'm also not familiar with this lining because the other ones I've seen had the white Marcs Jacobs letters on the black background. Any info you guys can tell me about the bag would be greatly appreciated :smile:

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

Looks absolutely gorgeous! :drool: That's an awesome deal if everything looks good so far. Love the inside lining, didn't know they used that for bags other than the recent PTTM line.

Was there sku# written in sharpie in the inside zippered pocket? I hear Nordstrom Rack does that?

Thank you! I still haven't seen anything wrong with the bag so I definitely think I got a good deal on it. I checked the zippered pocket and there wasn't anything written in it, there was just a Nordstrom Rack price tag sticker.

Looks absolutely gorgeous! :drool: That's an awesome deal if everything looks good so far. Love the inside lining, didn't know they used that for bags other than the recent PTTM line.

Was there sku# written in sharpie in the inside zippered pocket? I hear Nordstrom Rack does that?

Maybe it was the lining they had to refinish , so they replaced it with what they had??? Interesting isn't it!

amstevens714 said:
Maybe it was the lining they had to refinish , so they replaced it with what they had??? Interesting isn't it!

I think that has to be what they did because I couldn't see anything wrong with it.

labelwhore04 said:
holy crap!!! 79 bucks????? That's INSANE!!! that's like a 90% discount! wooo congratz!

Thank you!

nonnie26 said:
sounds like you got that awesome deal since it was missing the strap and maybe gently worn... Congrats!

Thank you, I'm very happy with the price lol. I've seen some posts about contacting someone named Diego about replacement straps. Do you know if he's legit?

cfca22 said:
OMG $79:faint: What a deal so jealous!!!! Well Congrats thats a pretty purse and I like the color:yes:

Thank you! Based on some pictures I saw online I'm pretty sure the color is Pewter
:smile: