My New Maroon Venetia

Wow Melly what a fab collection :drool:, I've seen stores with less bags!
Congrats they're all beautiful. Your new venetia is gorgeous, I love that the colour. Enjoy!

Thank you Miri, Momo, CherryFarmGirl, Regeens, Xi_captain, Annabelle, Girliceclimber, Mahbag!, Beany, Kbell, and Ghost55 for all of your sweet comments! :heart: You guys have made me even more excited to take her out this weekend! :P

Momo - Thanks! I think my favorite part is the deep purple suede interiors. Oh and good luck with DH! I think my DBF is still in shock from taking the family picture. LOL!

I already posted how stunning and gorgeous your collection is. Congrats on the new Venetia!! Love the lining on this one - it's so striking against the Maroon. Everything is just beautiful Melly!!!:tup::tup:

Thanks so much Luvpurses24, SuLi, Tadpolenyc, Yesther, Muggles and Emmy!! :flowers:

Tuffcookie and Dawn71675 - Yes, that is my bordeaux Blake. The color is so rich and perfect for fall. As for my olive Venetia, it is one of my favorites right now! I've been carrying her everywhere. Thanks for such nice comments! :love:

oh my gosh, melly, i had NO clue you had amassed that many MJ bags! :P heehee...like someone said, it's like you've got a MJ boutique of your own!! what gorgeous bags!!! :yes: i like so many of them that i can't even begin to name them...heehee...