My new Marcie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    just have to share my new Marcie with you - isn't she lovely?

Attached Files:

2. That is gorgeous! Congrats!

3. She is a beauty. Enjoy!!

4. :drinkup: Yay Kriscat - we are bag twins ! I think this Marcie design is absolutely gorgeous:ps: . Congrats on bagging this little beauty - I absolutely love mine:love: ( although I'm a tiny bit worried about taking her out in the rain despite liberal spraying with suede protector:sweatdrop:...does this issue concern you at all ? Maybe I'm just being a wuss about this :wondering). Wear yours in good health and enjoy:biggrin: !

5. Absolutely Beautiful! Great choice - and I love this size of Marcie, especially with the extra shoulder strap. Congrats!

6. Oh wow what a beauty! Huge congrats! I love Marcie!! Enjoy :smile:

7. Congratulations, Marcie is a great bag!!

8. Congrats! Welcome to the Marcie club! :winkiss:

9. That certainly is a beauty, Kris! Saw this bag through a (store) window when walking the dog here the other night;) Love everything about it; leather, colour and the handy strap. Congrats!

10. Absolutely gorgeous! I love this bag, and I like it best in this size with the detachable shoulder strap. Yours is the version I want to carry throughout fall...congratulations!

11. Thank you!

Thanks, I will

Thanks, Tagullah! I've sprayed her, but I think I'll have to be a little more careful with this one compared to Paraty(black leather).

Yes, shoulder strap is great - thanks!

Thank you so much!

Thank you :smile:

She is gorgeous, indeed - and now you've seen her IRL as well ;) Thank you!

Exactly my thoughts....lol! Thanks a lot!

12. Kris, absolutely gorgeous! Congrats...My next purchase is definitely a Marcie!

13. Thank you, rachiem!

14. Gorgeous!!!! Marcie is one of my favorite bags! Congrats!

15. Yummy, love the chocolate suede and Marcie is gorgeous! Congratulations Kriscat!