My new Marc Jacobs raspberry Stella!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. GREAT color!!! :love: Congrats Candice! I can't wait for you to get her!

2. Thanks Luv
    I just got it in the mail today and it's even nicer without all the stuffing, and the colours more saturated. I can't wait to get pictures up so I can show everyone!! :yahoo:

3. Wow, that's going to be a great color for spring! I :heart: the Stella. Please post pics when you receive it. So glad you found what you wanted!

4. Wow, beautiful!

5. Gorgeous! Congratulations!

6. So pretty! I love Stellas. Enjoy!!

7. wow - congrats! I have that exact same bag. I just took it out in fact, thinking about taking it to the resale shop -- I need to downsize a little and I still have my Faded Brick Stella -- with all the new bags I've bought, I haven't used my Stellas forever, which is why I think I must part with one -- but they're a great classic and I think every MJ fan needs at least one!! (I had four at one time!!)

congrats again and let's see some of your pics!

8. Beautiful!! I love the muted silver on this... it's so unique for MJ!

9. i love that color!

10. i didn't even see the finish on the hardware before you pointed it out. i like it! i think i prefer it to the polished silver hw.

congrats, candince. great color. mmm, raspberry. looks yummy!

11. I love the color!!! Congrats!

12. I think they called it "Brushed Silver Hardware" it's nice because fingerprints and smudges don't show up so much. Sometimes it can look a little dull, but if you "polish" it, it brightens right back up.

13. What a pretty Stella. That color is amazing. Congrats!!!

14. Love it!! Congrats!!