My New Marc Jacobs Bags! YaY!

Feb 28, 2007
So, today I received the Pan Am bag in the mail from Savannah. When I ordered it the SA called it Royal Blue, and when I checked the Pan Am thread it said that the royal blue color was the lighter one. I was a little bummed, but the SA must have gotten the names of the colors mixed up because she sent me the darker blue! I'm so happy!:yahoo: It's so cute, I can't wait to use it on my next trip.

Also, this weekend I bought the Marc Jacobs Blake bag in Black at Off 5th. I've never owned Marc Jacobs before, and I have to say I'm in love with this bag.:tup: The leather is so soft and its such a great quality bag. I've gotten so many compliments on it. I attached pics.

newbags015.jpg

newbags016.jpg

newbags017.jpg

I totally didn't know that it was my 1,000 post. Thanks for pointing it out graceful!

I put my bag next to me when I was sitting on the couch and my little doggie jumped in it and sat down. I think he thought he was going bye-byes, so I walked down the street with him in the bag to make him happy. I attached a couple of pics.

Attachments

• bucky 003.jpg
    bucky 003.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 56
  • bucky 002.jpg
    bucky 002.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 52
I totally didn't know that it was my 1,000 post. Thanks for pointing it out graceful!

I put my bag next to me when I was sitting on the couch and my little doggie jumped in it and sat down. I think he thought he was going bye-byes, so I walked down the street with him in the bag to make him happy. I attached a couple of pics.

Awww... I don't know what's cuter, your beautiful bags or your adorable dog!
Oh wait, I know: adorable dog in beautiful bag! :heart:

Thithi- Thanks! I know I was shocked when I found it. I had to snatch it up!

Luvpurses- Thanks! I bet my neighbors thought I was nuts, but he loved it. I think I'm going to take him to the mall in it :amuse:

Needanotherbag- Thanks! I love the blake and I can't believe how many comments I get. I keep playing with the buckles on the front.