My New Marc Jacobs Bags! YaY!

Feb 28, 2007
CA
AbbytheBT- I called about a month ago and they didn't have the bag, and when I saw it last weekend my mouth dropped, I was shocked they had it.

Thanks blew and marclover!

clearbright- Yeah he's a mini poodle and 13 years old, and he's still in great health. I heard that poodles, especially the smaller ones live longer. (I'm hoping)

Ibis- Thanks! I ordered this bag on Monday from the Savannah boutique. They had bags in this color and the white, and it was $64 + $20 shipping.

Jan 8, 2007
Carolina Girl
clearbright- Yeah he's a mini poodle and 13 years old, and he's still in great health. I heard that poodles, especially the smaller ones live longer. (I'm hoping)
totally off topic- but they do!! my mom has one that is 18 years old!! we got her when I was 5, she was about 8 months old!!

and besides a tiny bit of arthritis (in the winter) and starting not to see so well she acts like she's still soo young!! no signs of any major health problems!! :smile:

Feb 28, 2007
CA
^I am soooo glad to hear that!:yahoo: 18 years old?! That's amazing. I hope my doggie lives that long. He still runs around with his stuffed animals, you would never know that he's 13. Thanks so much for telling me that, that seriously made my day!