My New Marc Jacobs Bags! YaY!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, today I received the Pan Am bag in the mail from Savannah. When I ordered it the SA called it Royal Blue, and when I checked the Pan Am thread it said that the royal blue color was the lighter one. I was a little bummed, but the SA must have gotten the names of the colors mixed up because she sent me the darker blue! I'm so happy!:yahoo: It's so cute, I can't wait to use it on my next trip.

Also, this weekend I bought the Marc Jacobs Blake bag in Black at Off 5th. I've never owned Marc Jacobs before, and I have to say I'm in love with this bag.:tup: The leather is so soft and its such a great quality bag. I've gotten so many compliments on it. I attached pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Love your new bags!!! What a way to celebrate your 1000 post!!! Congrats!

3. Cute! Congrats. :tup:

4. I totally didn't know that it was my 1,000 post. Thanks for pointing it out graceful!

I put my bag next to me when I was sitting on the couch and my little doggie jumped in it and sat down. I think he thought he was going bye-byes, so I walked down the street with him in the bag to make him happy. I attached a couple of pics.

Attached Files:

5. Awww... I don't know what's cuter, your beautiful bags or your adorable dog!
    Oh wait, I know: adorable dog in beautiful bag! :heart:

6. congrats on your new bags!!

and your lil doggy is soo cute!

7. Thanks wordbox, girliceclimber, and moodysmom!

8. Congrats!! Ugh I love your Blake. I want one badly. Which Off 5th did you get it at and did they have anymore?

9. I got it at the Off 5th in Folsom California. They had only one other one in pink.

10. Wow! That's quite a find, the black blake with silver hardware.

Your doggie is adorable, that bag is perfect for him!

11. How cute that your doggie wanted to take a trip in your Pan Am Weekender!!! LOVE that you took him for a walk around the block!! :lol:

Congrats on your two new bags!!

12. Congrats on two great bags! Am drooling over that Blake...

13. Thithi- Thanks! I know I was shocked when I found it. I had to snatch it up!

Luvpurses- Thanks! I bet my neighbors thought I was nuts, but he loved it. I think I'm going to take him to the mall in it :amuse:

Needanotherbag- Thanks! I love the blake and I can't believe how many comments I get. I keep playing with the buckles on the front.

14. Congrats!!!

15. I love how your dog is in the bag. Little guy wants to travel with in style.